Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Big Brother - I daren't post upstairs

Boonie Hound

Eh, calm down Grayycey

I ain't den der heard nuthin der den der,eh (repeat)

Give hug whilst fondling her 🙆🏻

Firstly, Susie - falsies ?

I think Grace might walk rather than face the crowd ?

Particularly liked Nikki desperately searching for the camera, and then the right camera angle, as she hugged Pete in the bathroom.

Mikey - Where's da ol gracey eh ...stop crying, you got nuffink ta cry about. You can help it, just stop it. I'm just saying, like, why are you walking away when I'm trying to be helpfull.

Lea - Will you stop smothering Pete - leave the poor boy alone. Just before Nikki did her cuddle Pete but look at the camera bit - Lea tried to shoo her away.

Stop bitching about Richard - you are just as bad and actually Lisa etc lied to you.

Lisa - there are more words than just the F one. Will you stop being paranoid.

Susie - Probably yes

Imogen - 'You know, you look just like Julia Roberts......Perleeeeaasee

Caught a bit of the live stuff last night. Girls were having a real bitch fest about Ashleyne et al when Glyn comes in and he explains how much he likes her and Lea. Grace asks - Glyn do you like girls who look like two different people if they have make-up on or off.

'oh yes,' he says

'Do you think You'll change your mind when you are older?' - adds Grace -

😬

So, let me get this straight, in a battle do not take cover behind truth or wear shiny shoes - seems wise advice.

I love Glynn's fascination with Lea - I've ticked that box....

So naPP it was you shouting outside the big brother house - Mikey was right, it was just a few people near the front.

Edited by - Boonie on 13 Jun 2006 13:56:24

"I mean I was head boy and now I'm doing all this, what will they think at home."

"I've only gone with normal welsh girls" - another sure winner when he gets home.

He was explaining last night how he had put his arm around Ashleyne (spelling?) in the diary room - I actually thought he was going to achieve wood. A sheltered life.

"big Wally Jumblats" - 😬 😬

So will Grace get the heave-ho or will her tears make us feel guilty?...you decide.

I have sinned - I voted to ecvict Grace....hold on...does that mean I could be banned from nominating next week because I've spoken about in the sheds....real and Big Brother life starting to blur now.

OK folks - your oppinions on Richard - I don't mind the guy - he likes to therapy people and have a bit of a bitch but who doesn't and not quite with the double faced venom of the others.

Brilliant turn around from Nikki - I hate Susie -she wailed in the Diary Room! I don't even want to look at it.

Next day - I really like Susie

Living with her or making major decisions would be a nightmare.

I like Richard. I particularly like the conversations he and Aislyne have about bitching (we're not bitching, we're just offering honest opinions) and Richard's begrudging acceptance that to describe Nikki as "an acidic little troll" might just be a tiny bit bitchy 😬

I dislike Grace and Nikki equally, so I have abstained from voting this time around *wink*. Next time, the one that's left will get my vote though *cool*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

"an acidic little troll" bitchy but true 😬

Also liked Nikki's - she picked me cos I'm common and from a council estate...Grace then saying no babe she picked me as well...

I'm glad to see naPP that a seeming well balanced man, like yourself, has also become addicted. There is hope for me yet.

he likes to therapy people and have a bit of a bitch

Well, he is in the gays *tongue*

Very similar to my gay Australian friend in personality, one minute sooo charming that grannies knit jumpers for him, the next minute it is pure Joan River's.

Nikki is getting quite a bit of publicity, her rants are getting on the radio news, and Heart did a section of the show "in Nikki speak" - I detect some groundswell of support for her.