Click here if you are having website access problems ×

need a load of soft foam ear plugs

Jason Plato

• Support Team

I bought a box of 200 pairs of 3M 1120 disposables from Greenhams. They arrived next day. The 1100 model are the normal ones - the 1120 are designed for smaller ear canals which works for me and my wife but wasn't much good for a colleague who rides a motorbike.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

if youve never tried have ones molded especially for your ears i highly recommend it. used to used disposable ones all the time on my motorbike and could not believe the difference when i had some specially made. they cost around £30 and are well worth it.

had mine made by www.greenleopard.co.uk they come to your home and deliver back to you in a few days.

• Leadership Team

Dave - how many pairs do you need? Are you looking for something in the region of 20 pairs or more like 200? If it's not a rediculous amount i can probably send you some.

Stu.

I've used the E.A.R. SOFT plugs for a couple of years now and they are very comfortable, even on all day runs. They work well and at a rated reduction of 36 db should certainly bring sound levels for Caterhams down to a safe , and comfortable level, they also have the bonus of cutting out all the little noises and let you listen to the engine properly.

Only reservation I have is that I still get a lot of wind noise particularly with the Brooklands on. So am going to go for some Green leopards this year.

Paul M