Click here if you are having website access problems ×

its raining again.

blighty

Never! And thats after over 100,000 miles in all weathers. The only problem I did have was when I rounded a bend in france in a raging thunderstorm to find a 'new' river has sprung up across the road and was over 2 feed deep. When the Seven settled into the water ducks could swim across the cockpit without climbing over the sides. I pushed the car out, found an under cover spot, removed the plugs, turned the engine over to eject the water from the cylinders, stripped and dried the dizzy and she caught on the 5th attempt. Took two weeks of med sun to dry out after that. Full story on my website soomewhere.

Small Boy - with Loud Toy!

See Eugene here

and

Lotus@Herts hereid=green>

At the time I had clamshell wings but have changed to cycles and added mudflaps to help stop both water and stones being sprayed onto the driver (I have aeroscreens now). Have a look at my website for info and images. I find Cycles better than clamshell as they do not cause the front to lift at high speed (no windscreen has helped raise top end dramatically) and with the fudflaps have no problem with road debris or water (they also prevent the bodywork becoming too damaged but as I uses the Seven a lot in all weathers the condition of the car is always going to become 'used and abused' as time progresses - Ihave a real 'thing' about 'polishers' who own Sevens - give them to someone who will use them as they should bve I say...... Oh, a bit strong?).

Small Boy - with Loud Toy!

See Eugene here

and

Lotus@Herts hereid=green>