Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anybody know when the Longcross 2 entry forms come out?

RichardO

Thanks Mark - Abingdon is this coming weekend, so hopefully the forms will arrive Wednesday (ish) next week - only a couple of days before I get back. *smile* Any sooner and I'll have to try entering by fax again!

SCMC do seem to be one of the more technologically aware clubs tho - putting forms up on their website same day as posting them, accepting payment by debit card, and (previously) taking entries by fax.... *smile*

R

Steve

I have not driven the Scorpion Sprint but the lay out is different and you drive the snake in the opposite direction. I think Richard O and Rob Margel have driven this course before and IIRC they said it was not as scary. I intend to enter and if it is wet I think I might just go a little slower than I did in April 😳

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Steve

Don’t be a wuss. 😬

The run off at Longcross is no worse than say Loton which I seem to remember you did last year in someone else’s car. I don't recall you being too worried about it then when it was nice and dry so it must be a wet thing (I don't think you're on your own with that by the way).

The course is a bit shorter in July so if it is a scary at least it wont last for so long. *eek*

See you there *thumbup*

Adrian

going the other way around I wouldn't say was less scary throughthe snake, however it didn't feel like it flowed as well

there is a flat out section from the start line (image if you kept going straight on after the finish for the chieftan), then you are hard on the brakes coming into the viewing area from the right (if you are a spectator), then into the snake and few extra bits and you end up finisishing ove rthe start line (ish) for the chieftan

I managed a 1:40 which I suspect should be well beaten if it stays dry

rob

My MSN Space and Blog - Syndicate Using RSS

As Rob says, no less scary the other way around, but doesn't flow as well through the snake.

Of course if it's dry then it will be less scary *smile*

SCMC have emailed me the forms for July : now I just have to track down a printer I can connect this laptop to .... must be one in Sydney somewhere!

R

Edited by - RichardO on 8 Jun 2006 05:57:51

Mark...

You're about early.....!!!

Could you check as to whether I ticked the box for Longcross 2?? *smile*

Good luck with the rebuild again this weekend! (we're fitting my box this weekend ....gearbox cried enough tuesday..5th gear only at present!)

Dannyboy *tongue*