Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Rear ARB

Roger Doidge

Can anyone enlighten me about rear anti roll bar settings?

If it`s disconnected for road use as is sometimes recommended, do the bar or the links have to be secured in any way? Also what are suggested settings for track use? Mine is currently on the rearmost hole. If I alter this does the length of the links need adjusting and if so what criteria should I use to adjust them? All info gratefuly received.

Mines the over the diff type. I run mine on the second hole, and I don't bother to disconnect it for the road. It also depends on what size bar you have. Mines a blue one!

If you do disconnect one link, I would put a tie wrap around it, to stop if flapping around *cool*

If you chane to different holes, you will need to adjust the links.

If I alter this does the length of the links need adjusting and if so what criteria should I use to adjust them? All info gratefuly received.

Not in my experience - but I only ever ran it on the two softest settings IIRC (changed to a Freestyle adjustable now).

The only time I bothered to change my setting for the track was in the wet - softened it off. I would suggest trying it with whatever setting you use on the road to start with if you've got limited track experience in the car - better the devil you know...

Project Scope-Creep is live...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Edited by - Myles on 4 Jun 2006 12:49:10