Click here if you are having website access problems ×

5 now Spotted! Dover and Bourne End and Penn

Mango 7

Burgundy on a trailer with a Beemer tow car near Dover on Wednesday evening, Adrian in his green/yellow in Bourne End yesterday, and a further a) blue and b) yellow in Bourne End today.

I was waving from a blue MB estate (and very envious)

Jeff

PS Adrian (and the other Bourne End locals) let me have your e mail address if you want Penn Sevens remindres.

Edited to say

Now 5 in 3 days!

Blue C 7 P** just went along Hazlemere Road, Penn

Is this a record for 7 spotting, aside from bulk-spots at 'events'?

Edited by - Mango 7 on 2 Jun 2006 20:19:59

Edited by - Mango 7 on 2 Jun 2006 20:20:34

Jeff

In fact you have created two records - the most "spooted" in one post & my first spotted.

I was the blue C7 in Penn Rd,Hazlemere.Hope I wasn't going too mad.Had to pick my Mrs up from her friends & two of them wanted a blat in the car;it was my duty to give it large on the gas & one of them screamed constantly.I'm not sure if that was excitement or fright! Still she is only 24!

Slightly more sober ride home with Mrs Cookie in the car - who actually managed to fall asleep in it! *confused*

Cheers,

Phil.

Hi Phil,

No fireworks as you passed us, in fact the reverse as you had to wait whilst we unloaded from a trailer in front of the house...thankyou!

Glad to be your first spotter, I know it's gratifying to be a spottee!

May see you at Penn Sevens sometime? Last Sat of the month at noon ish at the Old Queens Head (Tylers Green)

Jeff

Hi Jeff

I will make it to Penn 7's soon! Between the football season(watching Wycombe for my sins) & looking after my son Saturday's are usually busy but hopefully if not he next one the the one after.

I met Simon R recently - we blatted up to Stoneleigh together - and he was telling me about it too so I will get there!

Perhaps you would be kind enough to add me to the notification that you send out?

All the best & hope to meet you soon.

Cheers,

Phil.