Click here if you are having website access problems ×

XE20 16V manifold

MK_Indy

Does anybody have an under bonnet picture of their Seven with the standard XE20 Vauxhall 16V lump? I belive the pellenum and intake manifold differ from Vauhall's unit and this may solve a little problem that I have. A clear picture of the untake side of the engine will do wonders. All being well, does anybody have one to sell after a throttle body conversion?

Please keep the pic's small (slow connection!)

Cheers Paul.

I haven't got any pix handy, but I seem to recall that somewhere in my garage loft, I've still got all the standard injection bits, including the air filter, Bosch ECU etc.

If you're still interested, I'll have a rummage around and let you know exactly what I've got.

let me know.

Paul

I haven't got any pix handy, but I seem to recall that somewhere in my garage loft, I've still got all the standard injection bits, including the air filter, Bosch ECU etc.

If you're still interested, I'll have a rummage around and let you know exactly what I've got.

let me know.

Paul

PS Mathew, thanks for pointing out that Paul was looking for an injection setup.

Thanks very much, I would like to know more about the manifold setup, if you can find it, would it be possible for me to call you to discuss its virtues?

Best regards and thanks.

Paul.

07768 344288 mobile, I will call you right back.

:o)