Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Le Mans Houx Annexe camping tickets

andy couchman

For sale - three official ACO Le Mans campite tickets. Price £60 each (a lot less than some ebayers are charging!).

These are for the Houx Annexe site - the one I always apply for but don't always get.

Houx Annexe is a good site, situated on the inside of the circuit near the Tetre Rouge corner. The nearest circuit entrance is near the Dunlop Bridge.

The site itself has showers and loos - not the best in the world, but better than most of the other sites in my experience.

We're getting there on the Wednesday so, if you plan to arrive later, I'll arrange to rope off part of our pitch if you like.

You will need race tickets too but it's easiest to buy these at the circuit - unlike camping, parking and grandstand tickets which need to be booked some way in advance (camping tickets are usually sold out months before the race).

The tickets have been received from the ACO and are waiting to pop into the post to you - or you can pick them up from my place (North Cotswolds) or from the Glos area meeting on 1 June (Thursday).

Tickets are £60 each or £180 for all three.

Andy

Hi Rossybee - will do (I can almost taste the ice cold beers now...).

My 7 has just had its head removed for the umpteenth time as we try to work out why it's eating one particular valve guide, so we're in a red and white Works Cooper S this year (ah, air conditioning...).

See you there!

Andy