Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 x CR500 tyres

Steve Robinson

More space needed so my spare CR500's have to go as well as my ACB10's (see other ad!).

So, these are 2 x 175x55x13's with about 4.5-5mm left to play with. Yours for £85 for the pair, buyer to collect from bedfordshire (about 5 minutes from the A1(M).

Cheers

Steve

Steve,

I'll have them. *thumbup* Please Blatmail your address for payment and collection. I won't be able to send a cheque until Thursday (stuck in Liverpool *mad*). Let me know any restrictions on collections dates and times.

Thanks

Well, I'm still interested if we could sort something out re. collection. I live in Stratford/work in Solihull so anywhere in that area would be fine.

Obviously Tyrone has first dibs if there are discrepancies over price and tyre condition.

Cheers,

Mike.

If Mike and Tyrone are happy with it then that is fine by me.

Mike - how quickly do you need them as I won't be up to the in-laws for a few weeks yet, but am happy to bring them up to save you a long journey.

If you want them quickly I guess I could always meet you somewhere half way (say Northampton) if it helps.

Steve

Unfortunalely I lose access to my tyre fitting kit today ( ☹️), so the urgent delivery requirement has evaporated.

Plus the car is suffering engine woes at the moment... 🙆🏻

Steve - any idea whan you could fit in a meet-half-way blat?