Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Many Thanks - Intro to Sprinting

David Lynch

M1, Lorry, Tailback *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Finally got there for about 12 O'clock (in the pouring rain, thankfully in Tintop with a boot full of ahem 'jumble' *wink*) Exchanged my Strat for a wad of folding with a certain Mr Couchman *thumbup*

Sat through Peter's talk before signing my life away (and convincing Vicky to also).

Walking the course is certainly valuable time spent especially with people who've been there done that and printed their own T-shirt *tongue* As for sighting lap, thankfully more sedate than that observed at about 4.30pm *eek* Woodside, rears lit up and not a Se7en, you know who you are 😬 *thumbup*

Went out in Simon (how good is that shift mech *thumbup*), Mike and Richard's cars so as to experience a good cross section of power and therefore styles. Amazing the potential different lines. As for exits at Fradley, it was a tad damp... 😳

So will I enter the championship? This year probably not. Save for next year and do the Novice championship properly is my aim *smile*

Many thanks to all who organised the day, If you were planning on coming and didn't, you really missed out. Some fun lessons learned. See you at Avon FCITW *cool*.

1.4K SS 😬 Photo's here