Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling pit bunnies

I'll check on work commitments tomorrow - the Silverstone stuff is just before the brands trackday, so may be do-able.

Gerard had not furnished me with dates for when he wanted help this year. If you need help let me know - normal terms apply *thumbup*

Thanks peeps *wink*

Cheers Mav, now that there are two drivers to be run and with the complexity of the R400s, Gerard now has a permanent helper for all the race weekends (James), he drives one of the trucks there and back, sets up, etc - usually a three or four day commitment.

The extra help we need is just with the pit board really during qualifying and the races - otherwise, all the spannering is covered.

Thanks *wink* *wink* *wink*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

Hiya naPP

Good to see you guys pedaling your little cars round Brands at the w/e, nice to meet Mrs naPP & the naPPies too *cool*

I will deffo be able to assist for the next Brands date, Silverstone is tentative at the mo! I will try & get there if i can, but won't know until the week before.

I'll get my snaps up ont' webby thing sometime soon - They're nowhere near as cool as PD's - but hey - he's a pro! (allegedly) *tongue*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

• 1 month later...

Lee

Not sure if NaPP will read this, he's had a long day (up at 5)

I think that NaPP clan are aiming to be back at BH at something like 11:00-12:00, do you have his number ?

The Virtual Sevens folk are in the lower paddock on the far left handside (if you get to Fauld Motorsport you've gone too far). Also look out for an odd character with a hat and an intrusive camera 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Oi *mad* I'm not quite old enough yet to be gone to bed by 6:30pm *tongue* *wink*

We should get there around 12:30 tomorrow. We have a young (16 y/o) car enthusiast friend of the family coming to help on the pit wall, but he's a novice. I'll ask Gerard, your years of experience in motorsport may commend you to him as the leader on the wall *cool*

If you want to come and say hello anyway, I'll know then.

Thanks *wink*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat