Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Low Flying back issues, 1998-2005

finnegan

We're moving house, so many things must go, including my big pile of Low Flying back issues (complete from June 1998-December 2005, except I'm missing the June 2000 issue). I'd have tried to sell them here, but I have no idea what they're worth to anyone, so I've listed them (in 8 yearly lots) on www.eBay.co.uk, with no reserve:

http://tinyurl.com/ggsxq

for the first lot, or search for:

Low Flying Lotus Caterham 7 Club Magazine

Hope they're of interest to someone.

I am interested in some or all of these. However, I am in Spain so this may present a significant cost issue. What might the whole lot cost and what might you expect the shipping to cost assuming the slowest and least expensive form of shipping?

jcgreeven@yahoo.com

I've no idea what the whole lot will fetch - I've been offered 50UKP to sell 3 of the years (inc UK postage) outside of eBay, which I'd have loved to accept, but I hadn't set a Buy It Now price on eBay, so it seemed unfair to pull them from the auction.

I'm not doing very well finding out the international the shipping cost, either. The Post Office will only ship up to 5kg, at a cost of 25UKP. I *think*, if you bought all of them and I split them up carefully, they might just fit in three 5kg packages, but I couldn't promise. I'm sure there must be a cheaper solution - I'll check with the post room at my office on Tuesday.

Finnegan, ... I was the one who offered the 50 GBP ...

You can always add a 'buy it now' price ... and since, until a moment ago, nobody had made a bid on one of those 3 years, this doesn't seem unfair to me *confused*

BTW, my offer still stands : 50 GBP incl. P&P to Belgium for 2001 - 2000 - 1999 ...

Your choice ... *wink*

johncg1, an update on the postage - the postroom at my office *think* they could send 15kg to Spain for about £50, rather than the £75 it looks like it would cost using Royal Mail. If you win, hold off paying by PayPal until I've confirmed the postage - I'll try to find the cheapest means I can.

Slider@7, sorry, there are bids on all of them now - if you don't bid for mine, I hope you get the years you need from Peter.

Auctions end tomorrow afternoon, if anyone's still toying with the idea.