Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1933 Peugeot P50T Motorcycle 98cc 2Stroke

Andrew M.

Built in 1933, road registered with V5 and matching engine and chassis numbers.

I bought the bike in 1992 and had the following work carried out, frame repaint, tank internally sealed and repainted as per original colour(green), engine bearings replaced, magneto rebuilt, both brake drums relined, and saddle re-upholstered.

After this work was done the bike was run up and down a lane and round a large garden (great fun *smile*. Since then it has been stored in a dry garage. The bike is pretty much complete apart from a dust cover for the end of the magneto and the rear stand which would hook up onto the rear mudguard. To get the bike running again no doubt it would need some 'fettling' as it has been stored for quite a while. I have never seen another one, all the Peugeots I've seen from the late 20's and early 30's are large capacity bikes but this one looks like their little brother.

I need to sell it to make room in the garage and also I don't have the time to get it up and running again so is anyone interested in a fun project ? Yours for £300

I have pictures that I can email if anyone wants more info.

Andrew M.

Andrew Myson

😳Apologies Graham if you haven't got the pictures yet, I emailed you last night with 9 photos attached, I've just realised that the images I sent were at 7meg pixels (it's a new camera and I'm still getting to grips with the software *confused*)so I guess it would be a huge file perhaps this was the problem. I will have another go at sending them once I have consulted the instruction manual.

Andrew Myson