Click here if you are having website access problems ×

32R's How Many Road Miles

Snapper

More than you'd be led to believe.

I have 15" 032's so they're a bit larger but they have done a good 5,000 road miles (possibly more) including Le Mans (some serious blatting + donuts) and two track days (Mallory and Snetterton) before I got my acb10's.

The fronts are still goers through my rears are not road legal anymore (no surprise with 200hp through lsd)

They're great all round tyres though as noted elsewhere perhaps a bit more respect in the wet than a road tyre.

Cheers, Simon.

Snapper,

I run 21R's and so far have done approx 3200 miles(one trackday included), however the rears are now on the limit. So my answer to your question is, less than mine.

I'am looking for some cheap 21 or 32R's if any one has some, new or part worn.

C7 CJG

I got 3k miles ish out of the rear 32Rs on my 200bhp K, LSD equipped, heavy footed driver.

I got about twice as much out the 21Rs, they're much better in the wet (as I proved once more down the M1 and on the M25 this evening!) and still very good in the dry.

My front 32Rs still have some meat on and as I'm going to be trying CR500s soon they'll be up for grabs. I think they're about 50% worn so not worth much, but if anyone wants them (185/60/13s)...

Chris Gale,

I know that Richard Ince has "a garage full" of "half-worn" 032R's which he's looking to sell on - send him an e-mail.

James.

(Any chance of some commission Richard???)

Edited by - jp on 3 Feb 2002 23:22:08

Edited by - jp on 3 Feb 2002 23:22:54