Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Basses and Guitars to Fund my Se7en

David Lynch

O/T but well meaning as I'd like to keep my Se7en beyond this summer so before going the Ebay route, anyone interested in following:-

Stentor Eylsia 3/4 Double Bass complete with K&K Pickups and Preamp £1100

Status Energy (Ash) 4 String Active Bass, with Hiscox Liteflite Case £400

Fender USA Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass Relic (Olympic White) with mint case, certificate, ashtrays etc. etc. ( ☹️ Gutted) £1350

Fender USA California Series Fat Strat + Gig Bag + Hard Case + Stand SOLD TO ANDY COUCHMAN *thumbup*

Tech 21 Landmark 300 Bass Head/Behringer Rack Effects/4x10" Cabinet £800

Tech 21 Trademark 10 Guitar Recording/Practice Amp £160

Behringer 15"+HF Bass Cabinet £70

Korg AX1B Bass Effects Unit £50

Korg AX1000G Guitar Effects Unit £70

Offers (I've removed the word sensible *wink*) will be considered, all in exceptional condition (Ask Andy C *smile*). Email for photo's

Ta, David

Edited by - David Lynch on 31 May 2006 08:51:25

Bloody Hell David *eek* *eek* *eek*

You must be gutted ☹️ *thumbdown*. Some lovely guitars there.....that '64 Jazz bass in Olympic white ( 😬) sounds gorgeous.........Good luck with the (sad) sale *thumbup*

Now, if only you had a '67 Gibson SG in Cherry red (with lightning inlays on the fret board 😬) I could look to get rid of my epiphone copy and practice my duck walk aka Angus style 😬

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources

Updated photos here

Yep Dave, gutted is an understatement. Always wondered what was the point of a factory distressed instrument, but you're not afraid to gig them and about £8K less than a real one. (Driver vs Polisher debate anyone) Feel and tone is awesome ☹️ but she's worth about same as a Six Speed Box *smile* or a years fuel, insurance and trackdays.... You get my drift *tongue* (or a chunk of house deposit etc.)

As for your SG desires please tell me you've not got the Angus outfit too.. *eek*

N.Other Dave

1.4K SS 😬 Photo's here

Hi Dave,

Will take a copy of your list to work if ok with you. Got a number of guitarist/bassist's there. I'll see if i can drum you up any business, can't have you selling the '7'.

If I had any room for more basses, and I hadn't just quit the band, I'd have considered the Double Bass myself as it's gourgeous, but I think 3 uprights is enough for anyone 😬

Just a point if anyone is interested in these instruments, I can vouch that all are in excellent condition, and well looked after.

Shiny Red with Black Bits. Photo's to prove it!

Mark

Yes Mr Couchman is very happy. Collecting at Curborough next week 😬 I think there's that many musicians in the club we should have a 'Jam' session set up at one of the future events. Hearing the trad band at Stoneleigh is probably what galvanised me into selling the double bass. 😳 Cue Nervous Tick *tongue*

Sure he won't mind me saying It went for £350 (+ a bit more for a Semi Flight Case if I can find it in my parents loft). Even still has plastic on trem back cover, all tags, allen keys, manuals etc. As a bassist (luddite 4 string at that) I know my limits....

The 'Made in USA' *wink* California Series were only produced for two years (1997-1998) based on 1962 instruments and importantly neck shapes. Basic wood cuts were done in US and then shipped to Mexico for painting (should see the sunburst *cool*). Then back into US (Texas factory I assume) where assembled with US components. Problem was they were very well put together and in some cases had better hardware and colours, so affected USA Standard Strat sales. A mate bought matching Fat Tele *thumbup* which when I'm flush may be prised from his mitts.... Can't find them on Ebay etc. as people hold onto them, they're that good ☹️

Cheers

David

1.4K SS 😬 Photo's here

Mr Lynch, Mr Booths got to repatriate his Double Bass from my dining room first. The sooner he does the sooner my fingers will stop having blisters the size of zepplins ... *tongue*

Booked in for Elvington on 17th 😬 and like you now got a gig that night aswell 😳

Cheers

MrB

*idea* Mainly Red, apart from the bits that are Black. Piccies *idea*

• 2 weeks later...

BTTT before going onto Ebay and Bassworld in Dribs and Drabs.... 😬

All offers considered (you won't offend, I know where the delete button is *tongue*)

Also have a Yamaha SW1000XG Soundcard, 1" Cardoid Mic, Small Mixing Desk and Roland (Dumb Midi) Keyboard.. Hobbies get faster 😬

1.4K SS 😬 Photo's here

If David's other bits and pieces are in as good nick as the Strat, you will be getting a very good deal indeed.

Go on, treat yourself to some bass gear guys n gals!

The Strat is georgeous - plays very well, sounds good and is in immaculate condition. I'd been semi-looking for a Strat for a while and this one came up at just the right time. In fact, it's a sort of birthday present to myself (saves my wife having to ask what I'd like).

I like the idea of the members' band for next year. I'm sure we could get enough of us together to play a few sets throughout the day - perhaps different groups to play different kinds of material. Could be fun!

Andy

David, I take it you've got the manual etc for the Korg 1000G, and that it's not hard to program? Might well be interested if so, as an upgrade to my aging Zoom 1010.

Cheers

Tom.,

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX - only the car supports ManU, honest!

see here - UPDATED