Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ital Wheel Fest - Lots of different types

Silver 21

As I appear to have destroyed my Ital Axle and am looking at swapping to a ford set all of my Ital stud pattern wheels are for sale, piccies will be available at the weekend.

4 x 13" x 6" Silver Minilites shod with Bridgestone RE720 tyres - £225, loads of tread.

5 x 13" x 6" Black/Silver KN Jupiters (I Think, Diamond shaped spokes) shod with ACB10 A24 Compound, used for sprinting. Couple of track days left in them. £250

4 x 13" x 5.5" (I thinK) Steel weller wheels shod with AO32R's, not much tread - £125

Based in the midlands so either meet up, I can bring them to the Sprint at Curborough on the 20th or the intro to sprinting the following week.

Happy to swap for De Dion (Ford) fit wheels

Graham

*smile*Lotus 7 Club General Secretary *smile*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 18 May 2006 14:09:28

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 20 May 2006 20:20:18

Mike

The 15" wheels are silver minilites style with Caterham centre caps and are in V good condition, they are currently shod with Vento 205/50 R15's which have plenty of tread on them. Only bought them recently to fit stunners to for sprinting.

Graham

Got home sooner than expected, 13" minilites not in as good a condition as I remember, coating flaking off on rim edge so need a bit of a refresh.

Photos of all wheels, (poor one of the minilites as they are on the car on the trailer in the garage) now available if you send me a Blatmail with your email address on,

Alex I have a queue forming are you still interested or not?

Graham