Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Powder-coating workshops in South East

masha

Does anyone know of any decent places offering powder-coating (and a fast turn-around) in Kent/Surrey/Sussex/Essex - any recommended places that are reasonably priced (ideally in Kent, because I'm in Canterbury). Thanks M

Masha, Exactly what/where I am looking for as well, to re-coat my de-dion in the next six weeks . I understand there is somewhere in Braintree in mid Essex that do it but haven't tracked them down yet. There is a difference between an internal and an external coating and not all do the harder wearing external coating. If you find anyone let me know.

Try....Windridge Coatings, Dane Valley Road, St.Peters, Broadstairs. 01843 604474

Not used them yet but they said what I wanted was not a problem or expensive. Tell them you are happy to wait until they are running the colour you want, which wouldn't be too long for the black semi-gloss in my case.

Foremost Coatings in Felbridge (just a round the corner from me) do a better job than any other PC I have used. Friendly, quality work and sensible prices.

I think Mike C, Count, Geoff Dixon and Sam Moonigan will also vouch for Daves work.

Call Dave on 01342 833455

Fat Arn

The NOW PROVEN R500 Eaterid=red>

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website hereid=green>

Edited by - fat arnie on 1 Feb 2002 21:11:48