Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yellow 7 near Cranbrook, Kent

Ian B

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!!! *biggrin* Spotted 1 day after picking my car up..is that a record 🤔... Cheers ian, *thumbup* did indeed see you. sorry to take so long to reply but the nice membership lady was on holiday for two weeks....that will teach me not to sign up up before ownership!...

Saw it, wanted it, threw a fit, got it!

*eek* it took me 2 years to get spotted!

Welcome to the club *thumbup*

Hope to see you at a local club meet soon? The next one I go to is next Tuesday 6th at Eynsford, and then Thursday 6th at Ringlestone. If you want directions, or fnacy a blat over there let me know.

cheers

Ian

Ian - MI 5EVN - Slightly Vider SVelte model 😬 now repainted to match the Autocom headsets 😳

Thanks Ian *thumbup* 2yrs 😳....must of been a Champagne moment when you eventually did get spotted!....i will endeavor to make the 2 meets, alas i have to train it back from London and subject to work load too! will let you know....

Cheers

StEVEN

Jon hi..

it was indeed me *smile* i saw your dad too, i think that's twice now!..it looks a lovely mint car, what spec is it 🤔...was hoping to claim the only Caterham in the village tag but i think he's beaten me to it!...i assume he's in Staplehurst!...

Later

StEVEN

Hi Steven,

Two spotteds in quick succession, can't be bad! Sorry to say you are not the only 7 in Staplehurst. There is another BRG Green one about and I have one as well so total of 4.

I'll email you my contact details offline.

Cheers,

Jon