Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Complete live axle front suspension

edmandsd

I will soon have for sale a complete standard live axle front suspension set up excl dampers but incl anti roll bar. It is all in as new condition having only been purchased from Caterham in Sept 01 with the car hardly having been used since.

Offers £

I'm getting James whiting Sevens to convert my standard live axle front end to a widetrack - like the fireblade car.

Unfortunately i'm not too technical in this area and James hasn't given me a comprehensive list of what goes and stays. That said my limited understanding would lead me to believe this is everything bar the shocks and ali hubs.

Currently I have the single top link which looks cast.

I'm happy to split on the grounds that it all (or the majority of it goes) - I haven't really thought of prices yet either so maybe make me an offer.

The reason I say it will be available soon is that it was booked into JW's on 23rd Feb but they need the engine in, which is being delayed as a result of Kent cams slow turn around on some steel cams. I'll suggest again to JW's that I bring it down to them without the engine and maybe return it to them at a later date with the engine fitted so they can set up the geometry.

I'f you're still interested give me a call on 07767 457359.

Cheers

David.

Prices are as follows (considering parts are virtually new):

Lower wishbones - £50 the pair (New cost £100 + Vat)

Top links - £25 the pair (New cost £50 + Vat)

Anti roll bar and fixings - £20 (New cost £40 + Vat)

Vertical links incl trunnions - £100 (New cost £200 + Vat)

The lot sell £175 (Cost £450 incl Vat)