Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Camping at Curbugger

martin b

ARGHHHHHHHHH !!! *mad*

Please - NO donuts at Curborough - we have a monumental noise problem at the circuit already which could see huge restrictions on its use.

As a result and as regulars will know we now have to have each car noise tested before it sprints and we are already now not allowed to use PA systems until after lunch which is why there is no longer a commentary in the morning of the event.

I'm sorry if I seem like a killjoy but there are a few houses close by and the buck stops with us. I don't want to jeopardise our/your future events. *eek*

Have a great evening. Please let me know what time you'll be arriving if you're camping on Friday otherwise the circuit will be locked.

There'll be a marquee, tables and chairs, bbq, charcoal, tools, sauces as usual for everyone to use both Friday and Saturday nights.

Barbara *thumbup*

I should be there on the Friday night - assuming new tow car bahaves itself ....

.... but even if it does I doubt I'll get there before about 10pm.

R

PS: thanks for giving me number 7 - just been out cleaning the car so it lives up to the honour *smile*

your not Barbara ................ they were the proper donuts , rubber flavour *tongue* *wink*. They mad an appearance shortly after the sprint last year . But they were very quiet donuts.

And they wont appear this year *biggrin* only the jam ones *tongue*....... on the BBQ *cool*

Could I ask a favour of those camping over of Friday. Can you make sure that the gates are open on Saturday morning so that any early arrivals can gain access without having to knock on few tents to wake people up and ask for the key *eek* *thumbup* 😬

Ta muchly 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.