Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A big box - Welwyn Garden City to East Grinstead (or Caterham) between 12th and 20th May

EFA

Hi, I need someone to collect the maps from a club member who's aranged a mass print job in Welwyn area, to deliver them to somewhere closer to home. If you can't do East Grinstead, dropping them at Redline or something will be fine.

The box contains around 500 sheets on A3 card. If you are on the Rumble, this would give you the chance to cheat.

The job needs to be done bwteeen this coming Friday night and the following Saturday. Earlier the better!

Any offers???

Thx

Arnie

Edited by - 4 counties rumble team on 9 May 2006 23:37:52

Edited by - 4 counties rumble team on 9 May 2006 23:38:08

Arnie,

Don't know if this is any use, but I'm going from Tunbridge Wells to see Oily in Milton Keynes on 19th May and would gladly rendez vous with somebody at South Mimms services or somewhere similar either on my way up there or on my way back. I could then return via East Grinstead or we could meet up on the Saturday. One thing, I shall obviously be in the 7 so space might be an issue - I have little idea how much space 500 sheets of A3 card occupies? I could leave the base of the passenger seat at home or, if that wouldn't be sufficient and you don't get any other offers, I'll take the seat out altogether if that would tip the balance.

Drop me a line if this is any use.

Adam

0781 007 3021