Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New lower price'89 Super Sprint owned & built by Bruce from Arch Motors

caterhamnut

New lower price - this really is a bargain now for a very well looked after car with a few 'extras' added at Arch....

Posted on behalf of Bruce Robinson from Arch motors.

He is selling this Caterham that he built with his Dad - as you would imagine it has a few features not usually found on similar aged cars, such as powder coated panels, and the suspension is of their own design, based on the Lotus single seaters they had built previously. I saw the car a few days ago, and it is indeed very tidy and obviously well looked after. Registered by Bruce the week his daughter was born, I think she is upset to see it go as she approaches her 17th Birthday.....

Low mileage and also a Q plate which by all accounts are getting more desirable as emissions tests tighten!

Anyway, I digress - contact Bruce at Arch for more info:

01480 459661

You can also email Bruce at:

info@archmotor.co.uk

Q plate, 1989, 9500 miles, 1700 super sprint, prisoner wheels, new tyres, new adjustable spax front and rear dampers, aluminium bell housing, all black powder coated panels, top front wish bone and separate adjustable front anti-roll bar with rose jointed links, host of spares including aero screens and mounting, FIA rollover bar, fire extinguisher, all weather equipment and tonneau.

No rust, beautiful condition £8750

Some piccies

here

www.mycaterham.com

here

91,000 miles -1st 1.6k Supersport, '95 Motor Show car

Edited by - angus&tessa on 9 May 2006 10:36:44

Edited by - angus&tessa on 25 May 2006 03:08:14

If that's as nice as Don Gadd's old car , which is now owned by Graham Torbitt, then that's a very fair price *thumbup* *thumbup*

Bruce did say to him that he was thinking of selling when he re-did my chassis back at the end of 2003.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 9 May 2006 08:23:06

• 3 weeks later...