Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garden Tubs or Witches (not OT, believe me or not)

AdamQ

I suspect I'm wasting my (and everybody else's) time, for which I apologise, but having lived in ignorance for several months and having now seen the light, I'm replacing my Michelin Pilots for some Yokohamas (assuming I can get hold of them).

Having read the comments on Blatchat, the only uses I can think of for 6-year-old second-hand Pilots are as tubs in a contemporary garden or for roasting witches at the stake so if anybody's thinking of a TV-style garden make-over or plans to reduce the size of the local coven, please drop me a blatmail - I'm open to offers.

Adam

My mother in law is a 62" waist - what are the internal diameters of the tyres please Adam?

Many thanks. Dave

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy

Updated photos here

Need to measure the height of the old girl Adam....she could still shuffle around with only two and that could be dangerous (spreading flames etc.). Let me get back to you please *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy

Updated photos here