Click here if you are having website access problems ×

llandow results, championships updates and class records all now online

robmar

Well done Rob, all nice and easy to read. *thumbup*

I might be being a bit thick but I thought the overall championship was being scored differently, 25 points for a win 24 for second etc etc, plus bonus points up to 0.5 for breaking a record.

Or do I now qualify for SAGA sevens 🤔

Adrian

• Area Representative

Adrian,

If you qualify for the SAGA Sevens, then I must do too! I also understood that the overall championship would be scored on position rather than time.

A search of the championship regulations finds, in section 1.6.3:-

At each round the Championship co-ordinator will determine the position (1st, 2nd,3rd etc) of each competitor in each class at that event. Each position will be allocated overall Championship points as follows: 1st place – 25 points, 2nd place 24 points etc all the way down to 25th place and beyond which will be allocated 1 point. Competitors will be allocated overall Championship points for their position. In addition any bonus points awarded for breaking a class record set at an event will be added to the overall Championship points total.

Oooh bugger...!! Need to get me some points pronto!! Even Neil has more points than me at the mo *eek* *eek*

Roll on Curborough!! 😬 😬

Congrats to Richard for the Class record at Llandow! Good to see Andy back too!! *thumbup*

Format is good Rob!! *thumbup*

Dannyboy *tongue*

removing the gaffer tape *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 8 May 2006 12:55:01