Click here if you are having website access problems ×

flared wings.. TAKE 'EM !!!

Jam Mad

You should all be ashamed!

The ammount of bad karam this creates is worring.

Those whom are taking the clams in, and giving them a good home are build up lots of good karam, and should be hailed as heros!

ps My Car has clam wings and I love them.

pps can we create another club => "Those whom appreciate a proper 7 with clam/flared wings of GB". There may even be enough of us to have a meeting, as we will soon be over run by cycle wing jobbies, the clam shell owners cowering in the corners of Monthly meets .....

Greg, Q 880 RAE (Green/Ali XF)

< clam shell owners cowering in the corner > ? I think not! Stand proud as keepers of the tradition.

I know there'll be those that say the original Seven had cycles etc, but at least FIXED to the bodywork like the glorious flared wings. They didn't flounce around like a whores a**e at every bend as the current cycle wings do!!!

Greg. I'm with you! Well at least there'll be two of us at the next meeting.

Chris, Greg,

Make that three followers of the true faith, although I must admit to some fascination towards anything that can "flounce round like a whore's a**e".smile.gif

Perhaps cycle wings would look better painted pink and covered in black lacequestion.gif

Mark

FLARED WINGS ?!?!? GO AND BUY A MORGAN !!!

tongue.gifwink.gif

anyway, unfortunately, to the chap that i originally promised them to up in scotland, they are too long to send.

so i have had to give them to roland who will be picking them up from my garage.

mr 'man from scotland', apologies for not being in touch personally, but i have managed, rather thoughtlessly, to lose your details.

happy motoring ! ( except you flared wing wierdos... wink.gif )

j teeth.gif

• 2 months later...

James.

You have blasphemed against the Clamshell Club, and now you have 'misplaced' your wheel locking nut removal tool. Unrelated? I think not. Mysterious goings on? No, God obviously prefers Clamshells!

Seriously though, I hope you managed to get the "Moles" to work OK!!!