Click here if you are having website access problems ×

flared wings.. TAKE 'EM !!!

Jam Mad

will somebody please take these flared wings from me ?

they were very professionally removed by ratrace last year for cycle wings.

they are cluttering up my tiny garage, but i'll feel odd throwing them away at the dump.

SOMEONE MUST WANT THEM FOR FREE ?!??!?!?!

my flared wings are vw red.. a little brighter than caterham red.. but they'd spray up perfick.

AND THEY'RE FREEEEE !!!!

as for the fia roll bar for a live axle motty.. check my post on wanted.. i got there first !!!!

tongue.gifwink.gif

Jam

teeth.gifteeth.gifteeth.gifteeth.gif

I already have 1 set in Cream and another in BGR.

Just thought that if a black pair come along, it would save a few pounds in painting costs smile.gif

As for the FIA bar, If you don't get any joy, maybe we should have a word with Arch as they were the manufacturers of the original bars and may be able to point us in the right directionquestion.gif

Steve

www.Se7en-Up.co.uk id=limegreen>

very good idea.. although i'm still not sure if i'll be able to afford one.

i reckon if either of us realise that the time has come, a quick posting ought to do it.. i'm sure there are plenty of others out there who want one.

still.. that reminds me.. check my new posting on tech talk.

j

Edited by - jam mad on 29 Jan 2002 16:52:23

I don't know if Caterham and Lotus S2 wings are the same width, does anyonequestion.gif

If so.....If there are any more lovely clamshells in perfect order going free, or v.cheap, then I'd like a pair,and the old type support brackets, mine are a bit crazed and older than me.

Mark

Assuming they're not chucked out then my wings will be up for grabs in return for payment of carriage costs and a suitable donation to NtL. Please note however that the wings have the extra support halfway along, which means that although not strictly necessary they'll be needed to fill the resultant hole in the wing. These should be available too.

Anyone whose interested drop me a line and I'll contact you if & when they're available.

Kevin Thomas

kevin.thomas@bigfoot.com

www.7gallery.co.uk

can the chap who telephoned me from scotland please get back in touch with me ? stupidly, i have lost your number, but you do have first refusal on them. many apologies.

all i need to do is ensure that they are less than the 1.5m limit that parcelforce has in place, but i'll know by the time we next speak.

cheers,

j

ps if i can't get back in touch with this chap, they're yours roland...