Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Especially for Willy 7

strongy

*arrowup* I would do more than that pal..........and I stil can not open that fookin file *mad* *mad* *mad* 😬

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy

Updated photos here

Now I have it opened.......

Strongy...........BOTH YOU AND DAVIS ARE ON MY HIT LIST NOW *cool* 😬 *thumbup*

Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy

Updated photos here

*arrowup* *arrowup*The original fingerlickin good for dogs file.

Bailey - White cars are for heros who go around beating up tarts who paint their cars like some exotic fruit (which, of course, you obviously are you mango freak).

Updated photos here

Do you think Wile7 is the little guy in this story........ *confused*

A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says: "7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20-inch penis, 3-pound left testicle, 3-pound right testicle, Turner Brown."

The white man faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says, "What's wrong with you?"

In a weak voice, the little guy says, "What EXACTLY did you say to me?" The big dude says, "I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20-inch penis, my left testicle weighs 3 pounds, my right testicle weighs 3 pounds and my name is Turner Bown."

The small guy says, "Turner Brown?! ... Sweet Jesus, I thought you said 'Turn Around'." *cool*

Mango Orange - K1600C - It just looks DENTED! *mad*

Edited by - Ash Bailey on 8 May 2006 12:07:25

Definitely not me....I take the stairs *cool*. Must be Davis I think.....

But the gag was good 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Updated photos here