Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Yellow ?

stormcp

• Support Team

I have this written down as part of my rebuild notes.

dupont paint:

AM44 649 g

AM51 658 g

AM7 668 g

AM1 672.6 g

AK100 1180.6 g

It came from a thread on here (ah yes, here) but you would be best to double check. Tony at TSK would probably tell you (01322 441604).

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Edited by - Shaun_E on 3 May 2006 14:46:31

• Support Team

AVES - whilst I understand why you might say that, Tony is a very helpful person and he may get some business out of it. Where else do you suppose you can go for the information? Caterham won't help, nobody else on here has come up with an answer. What do you propose?

This club and the suppliers that supply it's members work together to help each other. Tony gets a lot of business from recommendations on here so I doubt he is going to complain about the odd phone call, just as Dave Andrews doesn't complain about people calling him with questions about engine upgrades.

If you still feel strongly that I shouldn't point people in Tony's direction, I will remove my post.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Why won't Caterham help do you think 🤔

Tony is a great bloke & fantastic at what he does.......... but if I had developed a product & ran a small business on tight margins which often required me to be in 2 places at once I'd be miffed if people kept ringing me up for advice so that someone else could use that advice to their advantage.

There is a value in that information.

Just my tuppence worth

I suppose that if Tony was that miffed, or thought that telling people to "Sod off, I'm running a business here" would do not harm to his ongoing business then that is exactly what he would do.

If I lived next door to Tony then I would happily use him - given the number of recommendations on here regarding the quality of his workmanship.

Unfortunately it would add SIGNIFICANTLY to the costs of painting by transporting bits from over 200miles away. So I probably wouldn't use him.

There again - if it made sense to pay Tony for the information then I would do that. (Or ask on here first to see if I could get the info for free *tongue*)

Dave